Does the mere thought of getting your photography site ranked on Google give you heart palpitations?
You know you need SEO to do well on your site, but you’re a photographer, not an SEO expert.
Well, that’s what this whole new training course is designed to solve. Learn exactly the right things to do on your website from William Bay, who’s been practicing and teaching SEO for photographers since 2007.
To build a house, you need a solid foundation. You’ll learn the basics (without getting too deep into the weeds of course).
- Why Context is important.
- How search REALLY works.
- Getting your website in technical shape.
- Installing the necessary plugins.
- Learn to use various SEO tools to gain a competitive edge.
At the heart of Search is Content. Without it, no one can find you!
You’ll learn how to craft blog posts, and landing pages to get found.
- Figure out your objectives when writing blog posts.
- How to use the Yoast plugin effectively.
- Writing the most important pages on your website.
- Learn to use the new WordPress editor to create rich content.
Authority refers to how strong your site is compared to your competition.
Links are your friend. We’ll show you how and where to get the quality ones.
- Why are links so important.
- Which links can hurt you, and which can help you.
- Strategies to get really great links.
- Turn problems into incredible back-link opportunities!
…and… Learn Local SEO!
Many courses don’t cover Local SEO, but there’s less competition in this area, making it easier to rank quicker.
You’ll learn the ranking factors and tools to get a leg up over other photographers in your area.